We are out of stock of the Plenosom support with no estimate of when more may be available.
Perhaps the Andreas Abel Armrest may work for you:
Click Here to go to the Andrea Abel Armrest page.
- Allows total vibration of the guitar top.
- No guitar/arm contact enhances projection, clarity, and sustains.
- Increases comfort for the right forearm.
- Increases right hand technique and accuracy.
- Protects French Polishes of the top against heat and sweat of the right arm.
- Fixes to the side of the guitar with specially selected suction cups allowing for easy installation and removal. Completely stable and silent.
- Allows for concert and studio use.
- Made with the best Brazilian ivory wood (white wood).
"When I tried out the Plenosom for the first time I noticed a big difference in having my right forearm resting over a round and comfortable edge rather than the 90 degree sharp angle formed by the guitar top and side. After 30 minutes I simply forgot I had the Plenosom installed and upon looking at the right forearm, I noticed it was free of the customary deep red marks that come from resting the arm on a sharp angle. The big surprise, however, comes when I removed the Plenosom and went back to my old form of playing. It was a very uncomfortable feeling, the guitar sounds dampened, the right hand fingers seemed to tighten and the deep marks on the forearm returned. I want my Plenosom back right now! I now use Plenosom on my richer sounding instruments. The comfort it allows my right arm is reflected in my fingers, which are now free to move faster than ever. My right hand technique is now of pure joy: more power, accuracy, and, above all, velocity".